While Georgia Rigging specializes in crane and machinery moving services for our growing customers’ needs, here is a list of additional services offered by Georgia Rigging:
1. 5 ton to 70 ton crane rental with a fleet of carry decks, boom trucks, and hydraulic truck cranes all available 24/7.
2. Standard forklifts and rigging forklifts with capacities up to 20,000 pounds. All standard lifts are available for rent by day, week, or month and all rigging lifts are available for rent with a qualified operator.
3. Moving of any machine imaginable with specialties in: lathes, presses, drills, printing machines, generators, bailers, switch gears, computer room air conditioners, and many other types of machines.
4. Rigging equipment in and out of tight spaces like: radiators from generator systems for repair, compressor turbines from the top of chillers, and alternators removed from generators for new windings.
5. Equipment preparation for transportation and crating services.
6. Tandem axle rollback up to 10 tons, flat bed trailers, step deck trailers, Landoll/rollback trailer service to 35 tons with dock height capability, and RGN/Lowboy trailers to 50 tons.
7. In-house and on-site fabrication and welding services.
8. A 6,000 square foot indoor storage building and 3 acres of outdoor storage.
Georgia Rigging will customize our services to fit all your machinery handling needs!